Terms Of Service
By registering on our site you agree to sign up to our abandoned auction mailing list. You are able to opt-out of this mailing list at any time.
On completion of an auction the highest bidder, herein referred to as The Buyer, will be charged a bidder's fee of 15% of the final auction price. The bidder fee is non-refundable. The bidders fee and the final auction price must be paid in the currency for the country in which the auction resides. For example: if the auction is in the United States the bidders fee is 15% of the final auction price, paid in USD, and the final auction price is also paid in USD.
- All bids placed on bid13.com are final, and cannot be revoked under any circumstance.
- Unless otherwise stated on the auction page, the buyer has three days (72 hours) from the moment the auction timer reaches zero, to remove entire contents of the unit.
- Final bidding price does not include local provincial sales tax, which will be added upon payment.
- The Buyer will immediately be charged the 15% bidder's fee when the auction timer reaches zero.
- Pickup during business hours only. All pickup times must be pre-arranged with the facility before arrival.
- Unless stated otherwise in the auction description, there is a $200.00 refundable cash deposit for units with sizes up to 10x20 and $500 for units with sizes 10x25 and higher (not included in the auction price). The deposit is fully refunded upon the unit being cleared of all items and cleaned.
- Failure to remove all contents within the specified time period forfeits all payment and deposit and any remaining contents.
- Bid13 retains the right to withdraw the sale of any unit at any time prior to the award of winning bid and payment there of.
- Bid13 reserves the right to ban any bidder with disreputable bidding history, or those we deem to be derogatory or disruptive to the other bidders, storage companies, or Bid13.
- All sales are FINAL SALE, no refunds or exchanges. All units are sold on an "as is basis" and "what you see is what you get basis" Once bid is closed and awarded, the Buyer has no ability to cancel.
- Any unit containing a motor vehicle may have an outstanding lien against the vehicle. It is the buyer's responsibility to use the VIN provided to conduct a lein search prior to placing a bid.
- All motor vehicles are sold AS IS WHERE IS, bid13 makes no garuntee what so ever as to their condition, outstanding leins or legal status.
- If The Buyer does not pickup the unit they have won within 3 days they will be banned from bid13. The Buyer will also be charged for the full amount of the final auction price plus a $1000 abandonment penalty.
- Bidders fees are non-refundable.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out our bidder or seller signup forms.
By filling out the form you agree to provide us with some personal information such as your e-mail, name and other contact information.
What we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To send you regular e-mail updates regarding self storage auctions.
- To determine your needs so we can provide you with personalized service.
- To contact you in the case that you have been outbid on an auction, or to let you know that you have won an auction.
Note: We provide the option to unsubscribe from emails in case you do not want to receive any future updates.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to mantain the safety of your personal information. More details!
Do we disclose personal information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any of your personal information to third parties.
Third party links
Occasionaly, at our discretion, we may include or offer thrid party products or services on our website that can help you with your self storage auction needs. These third party sites have separate privacy policies. We therefore have no responsability or liability for 3rd party services. However, we seek to protect our site and customers to the best of our abilities and welcome any feedback.
The buyer/bidder hereby acknowledge that they are purchasing the unit contents on an as is where is basis. The seller and Bid13 makes no representation or warranty of any kind. The seller retains the right to withdraw the unit from sale at any time up until the awarding of the winning bid and payment there of by the buyer. In the event that the unit is withdrawn from sale by the seller the buyer agrees to accept the refund of any bidder fee paid as full and final compensation.