- Kids Bike
- Single Mattress/boxspring
- Christmas Decorations
- Christmas Tree
- Tool Box
- Yard Tools
- Snow Shovel
- Pruning Shears
- Fishing Pole
- Various Household Items
- Bags/boxes Of Unknown Contents
2. DMS reserves the right to pull a unit from the auction for any reason, at any time during the auction without further notice until the unit is sold.
3. Tenant has full right of redemption until such time as payment is received from the winning buyer by DMS for full purchase price.
4. CASH ONLY payments are to be made at the facility office after the auction. (9AM – 5PM)
5. DMS requires a clean-out deposit on each unit purchased. The $100.00 cash deposit must be paid at the time of settlement and will be refunded when the unit is clear and has been inspected by DMS.
6. All units are sold as is. All units sold must be cleaned out within Seventy Two (72) hours after payment, unless further arrangements are made with the site manager to rent the unit. There is NO dumpster on site so please plan accordingly. Be prepared to take everything you purchase with you when you leave and dispose of any trash or unwanted items elsewhere in accordance with local law. This sale is not final until the unit is completely cleaned out and/or the buyer has made arrangements to rent the unit. After Seventy-two (72) hours from the end of this auction, any goods left in units will be considered abandoned and disposed of by the self storage site manager as DMS sees fit.
7. We do not sell and you are hereby obligated to surrender any of the items listed below to our office:
a. Personal items such as but not limited to: birth certificates or financial records, family pictures, draft records, etc. If found, please box neatly and turn them over to the site manager with the unit number clearly marked on the box. Boxes are available in our office.
b. Pornography, Drugs or other Illegal substances of any kind, Firearms. We are required to and WILL call in the necessary authorities to investigate any such findings.
8. DMS reserves the right to set a minimum bid on any unit.
We do not divulge any buyer information to the tenant or any other party without legal summons. The law protects your privacy as the buyer, and we respect and follow that law without exception.
This unit has a 3 days pickup timeline. This means after the auction has ended you have 3 days to entirely remove the contents of the unit.
This unit has a $100 cleaning deposit. You must pay this deposit in cash, and show photo ID and your confirmation number or you will not be given access to the unit.
This facility accepts the following types of payment for the final bid amount: Cash
Please note that some facilities will charge an additional fee for credit card processing.
Please note that when collecting the contents of this unit you must make an appointment prior to arrival.The office hours of this facility are: Call for arrangements
Before you place a bid on this unit please read these important points:
- Please read our terms of service.
- Make sure you are able to completely empty the unit contents within the timeline specified.
- Check that the facility accepts the method of payment you intend to pay with (not all facilities accept plastic!).
- The descriptive tags contained above in 'Keywords' are only a best guess at what the unit might contain based on the photos and video provided. Bid13 does not offer any guarantee in regards to whether or not the unit will contain the items listed.
If you have any questions about any of the above read our frequently asked questions.
If you have not found the answer you are looking for contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.