No cleaning deposit for removal of parked items; boat is approx 15ft long
Please read and understand before bidding.
This unit has a 3 days pickup timeline. This means after the auction has ended you have 3 days to entirely remove the contents of the unit.
This unit has a $200 cleaning deposit. You must bring this deposit in cash, along with photo ID and your confirmation number or you will not be given access to the unit.
This facility accepts the following types of payment for the final bid amount: Cash
Please note that some facilities will charge an additional fee for credit card processing.
Please note that when collecting the contents of this unit you must make an appointment prior to arrival. The office hours of this facility are: Please call (613) 967-6586 to arrange pick up time
Before you place a bid on this unit please read these important points:
- Please read our terms of service.
- Make sure you are able to completely empty the unit contents within the timeline specified.
- Check that the facility accepts the method of payment you intend to pay with (not all facilities accept plastic!).
- Any personal items found in this unit will be returned to the site manager where unit is purchased. These items are NOT 'being sold' and are not included with the sale. This includes, but is not limited to: passports, tax papers, divorce papers, credit & bank cards, driver licenses, naturalization papers & photographs. If you are unsure if an item falls within these guidelines please ask the site manager, or contact bid13 support.
- The descriptive tags contained above in 'Keywords' are only a best guess at what the unit might contain based on the photos and video provided. Bid13 does not offer any guarantee in regards to whether or not the unit will contain the items listed.
If you have any questions about any of the above read our frequently asked questions.
If you have not found the answer you are looking for contact our support staff at email@example.com, we are here to help from 9:00 am to 12:00 am (EST).