- Baby Equipment
- Golf Clubs
• CASH ONLY AUCTION.
• You must have a Paid Invoice to pick up unit.
• If you have an Unpaid Invoice, please update your credit card in your account and click “Pay Now” to generate a Paid Invoice.
• You must provide a valid photo I.D. to the Office Staff.
• You must bring your own lock to secure the unit.
• Sales and Bids are final for the entire unit.
• Sales Tax (at current rate 8.5%) will be added to all winning bids. If you are tax exempt please bring a copy and present before payment.
• You have 48 hours to remove the contents entirely and “broom sweep” the unit.
• A $100 refundable cleaning deposit is also charged on every unit you buy.
• Payment in full is required before access will be given.
• You are not allowed to use the dumpsters or trash cans on the facility property.
• Please advise the staff once you have completely emptied the unit. The staff will inspect that the unit is clean and then refund your cleaning deposit.
• Smoking in prohibited on storage facility properties.
• All personal items (any photos or legal documents) must be returned to office
• An inventory sheet will be completed and returned to the office by the winning bidder
OFFICE HOURS: MONDAY – SATURDAY 9 am – 5 pm T 360-826-6001
Please read and understand before bidding.
This unit has a 2 days pickup timeline. This means after the auction has ended you have 2 days to entirely remove the contents of the unit.
This unit has a $100 cleaning deposit. You must bring this deposit in cash, along with photo ID and your confirmation number or you will not be given access to the unit.
This facility accepts the following types of payment for the final bid amount: Cash
Before you place a bid on this unit please read these important points:
- Please read our terms of service.
- Make sure you are able to completely empty the unit contents within the timeline specified.
- Check that the facility accepts the method of payment you intend to pay with (not all facilities accept plastic!).
- Any personal items found in this unit will be returned to the site manager where unit is purchased. These items are NOT 'being sold' and are not included with the sale. This includes, but is not limited to: passports, tax papers, divorce papers, credit & bank cards, driver licenses, naturalization papers & photographs. If you are unsure if an item falls within these guidelines please ask the site manager, or contact bid13 support.
- The descriptive tags contained above in 'Keywords' are only a best guess at what the unit might contain based on the photos and video provided. Bid13 does not offer any guarantee in regards to whether or not the unit will contain the items listed.
If you have any questions about any of the above read our frequently asked questions.
If you have not found the answer you are looking for contact our support staff at email@example.com, we are here to help from 9:00 am to 12:00 am (EST).